All information around a hypnosis therapy
1. preliminary talk and anamnesis
Here I explain to you once again all the details about hypnosis, the actual hypnosis therapy and your personal role and responsibility in it. This can take a good 30 – 60 minutes for an initial consultation.
2. clarification of all outstanding questions from the client
Here you can ask all questions that you should still have about hypnosis and hypnosis therapy and get them answered openly and honestly.
3. definition of goals and expectations of the client
What exactly do you expect from hypnosis therapy? What should the result be?
4. introduction/production of hypnosis and deepening
Ca. 1 – 7 minutes
Approx. 30 – 75 minutes, depending on topic
6. Dissolving the hypnosis
7. If necessary follow-up discussion
For a first appointment you should therefore allow up to 3 hours.
It may be necessary to make a second appointment, especially if various topics need to be dealt with (i.e. smoking cessation, weight stabilisation, mood swings or sleep problems).
Usually, if the client is going into deep hypnosis and the hypnosis therapy is intensive, then the second appointment serves primarily to consolidate the desired state. Very often the client enjoys this second appointment very much, because he is already familiar with the wonderful dimension of hypnosis and can therefore relax even more and feel the confirmation that everything is and will be fine. Some clients are so taken by the state of hypnosis that they want to learn self-hypnosis in a follow-up session, so that they can independently and at any time call up this unique state.
Nevertheless, it is important to understand that no serious hypnotherapist makes any promises of healing – you won’t get them from a doctor either. It always takes two for a successful therapy – the trained therapist on the one hand and on the other hand, the client, who also allows the desired change. It is teamwork – but I can say that in most cases, a wonderful end result is achieved. Often very touching and connected with an immense relief and gratitude. Hypnosis IS fantastic.
- Children (5-9 years old): 350.- CHF (Reserved are 2 hours. Normally the first treatment takes about 1.5 hours. The price includes the hypnosis session itself, all case-specific preparations as well as pre- and post-treatment interviews with parents and child.)
- Teenagers (10-17 years old): 450.- CHF (Reserved are 2.5 hours. Normally the first treatment takes about 2 hours. The price includes the hypnosis session itself, all case-specific preparations as well as pre- and post-treatment interviews with parents and teenagers).
- emergency appointments: In case of emergency appointments (only for first sessions), an additional charge of CHF 100.- will be made, as these are requested by the customer on weekends, late in the evening or within a few hours.